Well Family does not accept insurance.
However, most PPO insurance plans will cover a percentage of services out-of-network. If you choose to use your out-of-network health benefits, you will be provided a receipt for services (a superbill) that includes all information needed to submit a claim to your insurance company. For information about reimbursement rates, contact your insurance provider about your specific out-of-network benefits. Here are some helpful questions to ask your health insurance representative to clarify your out-of-network benefits:
- Does my coverage include mental health services?
- Does my coverage include seeing an out-of-network provider?
- What is my deductible and must it be met before mental health services are covered?
- How many sessions per year are covered by my health insurance plan?
- What is the amount of coverage per therapy session?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician to access my out-of-network benefits?